The TM-ANPR IP is a groundbreaking ultra-low light 2MP HD High Definition camera that captures, reads and records license plates at up to 75mph / 120 kph. It provides incredible super HD image quality to give amazing crystal clear images that accurately capture every aspect and detail of any scene, especially at night to produce colour images at 0.002 Lux.
Up to 4 lanes can be captured with one license plate captured at one time for each lane. Furthermore, you can create a whitelist and blacklist of up to 2048 plates.
Using a large 8-32mm motorised lens, you can remotely adjust the zoom up to 4X to accurately capture and read a vehicle’s license plate up to 25m away. Once you zoom to a point, the lens will automatically adjust the focus to see the image perfectly. Compared to a manual varifocal lens where you have to manually adjust the zoom and focus on the camera itself, this advanced motorised lens makes installations much quicker and easier as well as having the opportunity to readjust the zoom from your phone, PC or NVR, giving you true flexibility of the camera’s viewing angle.
With advanced best-in-class 120dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) this camera is ideal for challenging light environments such as store entrances and windowed areas where, for example, it may be difficult to see a person’s face on a standard camera.
Using the latest SMT (Surface Mounted Technology) Infra-Red LED which gives up to 30% more illumination than previous generation LED technologies, night vision is now much clearer, allowing you to see every detail. Furthermore, by having two LEDs to allow you to see up to 50m in darkness compared to 48 IR LEDs of previous generation models, the camera will be visibly less intrusive at night, produce less heat and save on running electricity costs.
Maintaining the perfect 16:9 ratio, images are displayed in the perfect HD widescreen resolution.
The superior anti-noise technology gives you a clearer, noise-free image in low-light conditions whilst also drastically reduces storage space and transmission size. Coupled with 3D-DNR (3D Digital Noise Reduction), noise is further suppressed. These powerful technologies perform a pixel-by-pixel audit of the pictures which check for any anomalies, thereby rectifying them giving a fantastic Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N Ratio). An example below shows the affect that noise can have on an image.
A disadvantage for a camera which is used indoors/outdoors is that it may lose the natural day colour as it will pick up the IR emitted from the Sun or from different light temperatures. As a result, we’ve developed a mechanical IR-Cut Filter (ICR) which filters out the infra-red daylight to give you a natural daylight colour. When the illumination lowers, the ICR will automatically open allowing more light to enter so that you have a clearer image at night.
The high quality infra-red IR LEDs eliminate IR saturation which most cameras suffer from. To enhance this further, we have developed an advanced Smart IR technology to further reduce saturation as seen above. The IR LEDs that allow the camera to be used in total darkness up to a range of 100m.
Enclosed in the highest rated IK10 Vandal Resistant and weatherproof IP67 housing, the camera can be used indoors or outdoors. Being IK10 rated makes the camera highly resistant to impact, such as from a hammer.
The 3-Axis gimbal allows the camera to be moved in any direction, making installations simple and easy. The camera can also be wall or ceiling mounted.
For that extra peace-of-mind, all cameras have an advanced lightning protection circuit so you won’t have to worry about lightning strikes and electrical spikes affecting your camera.
The camera is IP67 rated so you won’t have to worry about dust, water and condensation entering the camera and affecting the picture.
- 1/1.8 Ultra Low Light 2MP CMOS
- 2560 × 1920 20fps, 25fps (2560 × 1440, 2048 × 1536, 1920 × 1080, 1280 × 720)
- 8-32mm Motorised DC Auto-Iris Lens, Horizontal Field Of View: 42 to 13.5
- Vehicle Speed: Up to 75mph / 120kph
- Vehicle Distance: Up to 25m
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux with IR,Colour: 0.002 Lux (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.0027Lux (F1.4, AGC ON)
- Shutter Speed: 1s to 1/100,000s
- Up to 100m Night Vision Range
- Support countries and regions of Europe, Mid-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, America, Russian-speaking Countries
- In European and Russian-speaking regions, capture rate exceeds 99%, recognition rate exceeds 98%
- Supports 20 Channels Live View Simultaneously
- Storage supported: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (128GB) local storage, NAS (NFS,SMB/CIFS), ANR
- Smart IR
- Up to 2048 Whitelist / Blacklist
- Direction: capture and recognition of vehicles both approaching and leaving
- Audio: 1 input (line in, 3.5 mm), 1 output (3.5 mm), single track
- 120dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Auto-IR Cut
- Triple Stream
- 9:16 Corridor Format
- ROI (Region Of Interest)
- H.264, H.264 & MJPEG Video Compression
- 3D-Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR)
- Privacy Mask
- ONVIF (PROFILE S, PROFILE G), PSIA, CGI, ISAPI
- Protocols supported: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS,DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, PPPoE, NTP, UPnP, SMTP, SNMP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6
- IP67, IK10
- 12 VDC, 13.3 W or PoE, 17.6 W
- Dimensions: 100 × 103.9 × 311.8 mm