A new range of High Speed Premium cables from Trusted Brand Labgear, tested to confirm full 18Gbps bandwidth and to ensure quality for feature-rich 4K and UltraHD content.
Each cable pack has a unique anti-counterfeiting authentication label
- 4K/Ultra HD and 3D products
- HDMI 2.0 compliant equipment
- Resolutions of 4K@60Hz as well as 2160p and 1080p
- High dynamic range (HDR) signals
- BT.2020 systems
- Up to 32 audio channels
- EMI tested to ensure cables minimize interference with wireless signals
- Integrated Ethernet channel
- Audio return channel (ARC)
- Triple shield to minimise interference
- Oxygen-free copper conductors for optimum conductivity
- 24k gold plated connectors to resist corrosion
- Polished metal connectors
- 1.5m – PHD01
- 3m – PHD03
- 5m – PHD05
- HDMI Cable Certification
The Premium HDMI Cable Certification Program is run by the creators of HDMI technology, it encompasses additional and enhanced cable testing as well as an authentication and verification program.
Cables are tested to ensure they support the full 18Gbps bandwidth from the HDMI 2.0b specification plus an EMI test to ensure cables minimize interference with wireless signals.
The program is designed to give users confidence when purchasing new HDMI cables for their 4K/UltraHD products that may include features such as 4K@60Hz, BT.2020 and HDR.