RJ45 Gigabit CAT5e Ethernet Extension Socket - Max Headroom
The Max Headroom GF2111 is a tool-less RJ45 extension socket with GFI’s tool-less IDC unit, which allows anyone to connect Cat5e cables to an RJ45 Socket without the use of a crimper or punch down tool. Creating a RJ45 Extension socket.
Supports 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet. Ideal for higher-bandwidth "Connected Home" applications.
This RJ45 Extension Socket has an RJ45 socket connected to a Max Headroom GF0080 (Colour-coded tool-less IDC termination) for connecting 4-pair Cat5e without the use of professional crimp tools. This is an updated version of the Max Headroom GF2110, the difference being that this version has a more secure screw down lid, also included are screws and holes for securing to a wall or surface.
The Max Headroom RJ45 Extension Socket has been designed for BT Openreach, this makes the engineers or self-installers job much quicker and easier, when installing the BT Modem and HomeHub.
The GF2111 is ideally suited to extending CAT5e Ethernet home networks for a variety of Connected Home applications, such as:
- IPTV, media entertainment streaming/sharing;
- Home control, security & monitoring;
- Energy metering, monitoring and management;
- Future digital health solutions (e.g. tele/video consultations and health monitoring);
- PC communications, VOIP, video-phone.
- Connector type 1 - RJ45 8-Pin Female/Socket
- Connector type 2 - Max Headroom™ GF0080 (Colour-coded tool-less IDC termination)