GF2100, Tool-less RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Connector
The Max Headroom™ GF2100 is a tool-less RJ45 connector with GFI’s tool-less IDC unit, which allows anyone to connect an RJ45 plug to Cat5e/Cat6 cables, without the use of a crimper or punch down tool.
Supports 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet. Ideal for higher-bandwidth “Connected Home” applications.
The GF2100 has an RJ45 plug and Cat5e lead connected to a terminating box containing a Max Headroom™ GF0080 (Colour-coded tool-less IDC termination) for connecting 4-pair Cat5e/Cat6 without the use of professional crimp tools.
The Max Headroom™ GF2100 is ideally suited to extending Ethernet home networks for a variety of Connected Home applications, such as:
- PTV, media entertainment streaming/sharing;
- Home control, security & monitoring;
- Energy metering, monitoring and management;
- Future digital health solutions (e.g. tele/video consultations and health monitoring);
- PC communications, VOIP, video-phone.
- Connector type 1 : RJ45 8p8c Male/Plug
- Connector type 2 : The Max Headroom™ GF0080 (Colour-coded tool-less termination)
- Boot Colour : White Moulded snag-less boot
- Cable Colour : White
- Cable Length : 280mm