A truly smart solution for HDMI KVM CAT Extenders. You only need to power the HDMI Transmitter. The HDMI Receiver requires no power as it will receive the power automatically over the same single CAT cable as the audio/video and USB.
Therefore, you no longer need a power supply next to the HDMI Receiver's TV. It is also super slim at only 16mm so can be easily hidden from view, behind a TV.
Using KVM technology, you can control a mouse and keyboard up to 70m away (please note, only mouse & keyboard are supported). Ideal for a PC, CCTV system that is located far from the TV/monitor.
The TM-70 KVM POE Extender enables lossless transmission of an HDMI source over single CAT cabling to a display up to 70m away.
The unique and useful HDMI Loop-through allows the HDMI Transmitter to split the video to a local TV display, saving on the cost and space of a 2-way HDMI Splitter.
Auto EDID management is supported to configure handshaking between connected devices.
- HDMI & USB Over Single CAT Extender
- PoE - Receiver requires no power
- USB 2.0 (Transmitter has 1x USB, Receiver has 2x USB for Keyboard & Mouse only, no other devices supported)
- Extend up to 70m (up to 70m with CAT6 Full Copper Cable)
- Full HD 1080p 60fps 50/60Hz
- Uncompressed Audio/Video
- Very Slim - only 16mm thick
- Zero Latency
- 3D Supported
- Auto EDID
- HDMI 1.3
- Wall Mountable
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- Auto cable length detection
- HDMI Loop-through