The Sat Finder I.D aids the dish alignment process when using a manual satellite system, providing visual indication of signal strength and proximity to satellites with an LED to indicate correct satellite alignment.
Provides visual indication of signal strength and proximity to satellites, overcoming the need to view a TV during the alignment process.
LED activated when the user locates the desired satellite, consequently overcoming any chance of incorrect alignment.
Sat Finder Adjustment
Enables fine tuning to maximise signal strength and achieve perfect alignment.
- Can be wall mounted using the supplied fixings
- High quality, durable and robust construction
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 1 year guarantee
- Compatibility: Transmissions from all satellites worldwide
- Compatible with all SD/HD free-to-air satellite receivers including SKY
- Housing: UV Stable Injection Moulded ABS
- Power: Passive. Powered through Coaxial cable from satellite receiver
- Product Dimensions: H: 88mm x W: 51mm x D: 147mm
- Sat Finder ID Unit
- Audio Sat ID Module with Velcro Mount
- 2 x 1m F to F Fly Lead
- 1m Male to Male RCA Audio Cable
- 3.5mm Audio Jack to RCA Audio Adaptor