The latest developments in satellite identification technology have been packed into Horizon NanoSat satellite meter. The NanoSat makes finding your satellite quick and easy with its new unique satellite direction system so that you know which direction to to move your dish to find your chosen satellite.
Clear and easy to read display ensures an excellent dish alignment every time. The NanoSat does not require batteries as it runs from your satellite receivers LNB connection.
All the accessories you need come complete with the meter so that its ready to use out of the box.
- Easy to use one button operation
- Small and lightweight
- No batteries required
- Satellite identification (Any four satellites stored in memory)
- Clear backlit 128 x 64 pixel LCD display
- USB Interface (for updates)
- Downloadable satellite region packs
- Up to four satellites stored in memory
- Automatic USB driver installation
- 1 metre F-F lead supplied
- USB cable included
- Frequency range 950 to 2150 MHz
- Unique satellite direction indicator
- Free web updates
- A satellite meter that everyone can use