The TM-24 GIGA Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old networks to 1000Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, simply plug and play.
All 24 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 ports which can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet devices. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, the switch forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10KB Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion to make switch work reliably.
Simply Plug 'n' Play
The auto detect features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
A built in universal power supply reduces cable clutter and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting.
- 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- 1000Mbps: 10x the speed of Fast Ethernet products enables instant large file transfers
- Energy Saving: Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power
- Plug & Play: Hassle-free setup, no configuration required
- Forwarding Mode: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 48Gbps (non-blocking)
- MAC Address Table size: 8,000
- Jumbo Frame: Sends larger packets or Jumbo Frames for increased performance
- No Fan, Silent
- Strong Metal housing
- Fits a 19inch rack
- Each port supports auto MDI/MDIX, auto-negotiation of duplex mode and rate
- Supports flow control in IEEE 802.3x full duplex and Backpressure half duplex
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 45°C (32F ~ 113F)
- Dimensions: 440 x 180 x 44mm